If you’re looking for Brisbane’s next property hotspot – check out our featured “Investment Property of the Week.”
This week’s featured property is less than 7 km from the city and recently purchased for $590,000. This is a great price for an investor in an area that has seen steady growth. It’s in an elevated position, fully renovated and was tenanted in 1 week.
Brisbane Buyers’ Agency Feature Investment Property of the Week
This property is a smart property investment because of its:
- Around 7 km from CBD
- Close proximity to a major shopping district, schools and parks.
- Situated in an area with quality newly built and substantially renovated dwellings
Value for money:
- No nonsense home in very good condition that is easy to rent due to proximity to amenities, easy access to city and airport
- Elevated position
- Minimal asbestos located internally – bedrooms and lounge walls lined with plasterboard
- Some minor superficial repairs were required on settlement
- Recent renovations included new kitchen, new bathroom (painted internally and externally), new carport, copper plumbing in lieu of galvanised steel
Construction and fit out:
- Low set post-war home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and accommodation for 2 vehicles
- South-east facing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Polished timber floors and painting in very good condition
- Concrete stump foundations
- Roof tiles and pointing in good condition
- Land area – 658 m2
- This home would benefit from an outdoor entertainment area
- Plenty of opportunities to enhance value by raising and enclosing under, coupled with a location that has seen home owners undertake major renovations and new builds
- Rental return of $430 per week
- Local authority rates approximately $2000 per annum
- Maintenance or renovation costs – no major expenditure is forecast internally or externally in the medium to long term
- Median house price for this location for a 3 bedroom home is approximately $590,000
- The immediate location has seen 30% growth in the last 3 years. Equivalent homes 3 years ago were selling for approximately $450,000 – 475,000. This shows the property market in this area is definitely on the move.
- Tax depreciation benefit first year – $3900
- Tax depreciation benefit (10 year accumulative) – $21,130
- Property investors
- First home buyers
How do we know this is a smart buy?
We put this property through our proprietary property analytics tool, our Smart Buyers Index and it’s a great deal. Our Smart Buyers Index gives our clients the inside running on smart property investments in Brisbane. We’ve developed it from our more than 20 years in the property industry working as a registered valuer, quantity surveyor and in sales. When you work with us that means you can tap straight into our experience and save yourself loads of time, money and frustration.
Would you like help with your next property purchase?
As a property buyers agent based in Brisbane we are totally committed to helping you make a smart buying decision on your next investment property. We act independently and only select homes that meet our strict ‘smart buying’ criteria.
Our clients’ regularly tell us they engaged us because they were frustrated, and at the end of their tether, looking for a property in Brisbane that suited them. They were sick of wasting their time at weekend open homes and in the evenings – time that could be better spent with their loved ones.
We’d love to help you make your next Brisbane property investment or home purchase.
How do we work with you?
At Brisbane Buyers Agency, we help our clients make smart property decisions as easily as possible. We have a proven process and are highly experienced negotiators who regularly save our clients money, time and frustration. Our proprietary property analytics tool, the Brisbane Buyers Agency Smart Buyers Index, gives our clients the inside running on the true Brisbane property hotspots. We work on a flat fee arrangement, we do not work on commission, so you know exactly what your costs will be.
FREE Strategy session: “What to Buy and Where – Property Buying Strategy”
Imagine being crystal clear on what’s most important to you, so you buy the property that sets you up best financially and lifestyle-wise. Book a free strategy session with us where you will clarify your Buying Brief and gain insights into property opportunities available in Brisbane.
You will leave this session knowing where it’s best to buy in Brisbane right now and exactly the property you need to help you grow a strong financial future and property portfolio.
To book your “What to Buy and Where Property Buying Strategy Session” register at the form below, call 0409 499 034 or email email@example.com.