Our team, headed up by our Director, Paul Palella, is qualified, trusted and driven to deliver great results for our clients.
Founder & Principal
“More than 20 years property industry experience means Paul will find you a smart buying opportunity at the right price for you.”
As Founder and Principal of Brisbane Buyers Agency I am honoured when clients put their trust in us and give us the responsibility of helping them make sound financial decisions. From researching and analysing data and unearthing great properties right through to the negotiation process, we work tirelessly so our clients walk away completely satisfied with their purchase.
While we find properties on behalf of our clients, we see it as a collaboration that continues right up until after the purchase has settled. Exceptional service is the hallmark of our work with clients and this continues from initial engagement through to settlement and beyond with our range of post-settlement services.
Our in-depth knowledge of the Brisbane real estate market is the product of decades of working across both residential and commercial sectors, as well as from personal experience buying, selling, investing and renovating.
Paul’s property industry experience includes:
- Registered Property Valuer for Ernst & Young, operating throughout Queensland
- Senior Valuer for Rushton International in Brisbane
- Consulting Quantity Surveyor and Construction Cost Estimator to firms including WT Partnership, Leary & Partners, Leighton Contractors and Napier & Blakeley
- Working in the body corporate arena preparing valuations and sinking funds
- Expert witness in the District Court in a landmark property case
This experience as a quantity surveyor and registered valuer means Paul has literally inspected thousands of properties. This means he will find hidden issues and can give accurate cost estimates on fixing those issues or negotiating on them to achieve a better price. As a registered valuer he can confidently appraise properties that are listed without a price or before going to auction. He can also confirm if advertised prices are actually correct. Having worked in sales he understands exactly how selling agents operate.
Paul’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) Quantity Surveying – QUT
- Post Graduate Diploma in Property Economics – UQ
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS)
- Member of the Australian Property Institute (API)
- Trained negotiator