If you’re looking for Brisbane’s next property hotspot – check out this week’s featured “Investment Property Buy of the Week.”
Hi I’m Paul Palella, Principal of Brisbane Buyers’ Agency. If you’re looking for a property with great growth potential check out our Brisbane Buyers’ Agency Investment Property Buy of the Week. This is all part of our service to help our clients make smart buying decisions, easily.
This week’s featured property is approximately 8km from the city and recently purchased for $582,000. This is a great price for an investor or first home buyer. It’s fully renovated so you could move right in or rent it out at around $400 per week.
Brisbane Buyers’ Agency Feature Investment Property of the Week
This property is a smart property investment because of its:
- Around 8km from the CBD
- Close proximity to a major shopping district, schools and parks.
Value for money:
- It’s great value as a similar style 2 bedroom home in the neighbouring suburb, no more than 1km away recently sold for $600,000 with no city views. Similar homes approximately 800m away in the neighbouring suburb with city views are selling for over $700,000
- Move right in – nothing to be spent in the short to medium term.
Construction and fit out:
- Low set post-war home with 2.5 bedrooms
- Southerly aspect
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Polished timber floors and painting in good condition.
- Potential to demolish existing improvements to construct a contemporary dwelling and take full advantage of city views in the future
- This suburb is set for great growth – we know this based on our experience and analysis of comparative sales in the area.
- Rental return in the order of $400 per week
- Local authority rates approximately $2000 per annum
- No maintenance or renovation costs – nothing extra to be spent internally or externally in the short to medium term.
- Tax depreciation benefit first year – $2500
- Tax depreciation benefit (10 year accumulative) – $14,000
- Property investors
- First home-buyers.
How do we know this is a smart buy?
We put this property through our proprietary property analytics tool, our Smart Buyers Index and it’s a great deal. Our Smart Buyers Index gives our clients the inside running on smart buys in Brisbane. We’ve developed it from our more than 20 years in the property industry working as a registered valuer, quantity surveyor and in sales. When you work with us that means you can tap straight into our experience and save yourself loads of time, money and frustration.
Would you like help with your next property purchase?
As a property buyers agent based in Brisbane we are totally committed to helping you make a smart buying decision on your next investment property. We act independently and only select homes that meet our strict ‘smart buying’ criteria.
Our clients’ regularly tell us they engaged us because they were frustrated, and at the end of their tether, looking for a property in Brisbane that suited them. They were sick of wasting their time at weekend open homes and in the evenings – time that could be better spent with their loved ones.
We’d love to help you make your next Brisbane property investment or home purchase.
How do we work with you?
At Brisbane Buyers Agency, we help our clients make smart property decisions as easily as possible. We have a proven process and are highly experienced negotiators who regularly save our clients money, time and frustration. Our proprietary property analytics tool, the Brisbane Buyers Agency Smart Buyers Index, gives our clients the inside running on the true Brisbane property hotspots. We work on a flat fee arrangement, we do not work on commission, so you know exactly what your costs will be.
FREE Strategy session: “What to Buy and Where – Property Buying Strategy”
Imagine being crystal clear on what’s most important to you, so you buy the property that sets you up best financially and lifestyle-wise. Book a free strategy session with us where you will clarify your Buying Brief and gain insights into property opportunities available in Brisbane.
You will leave this session knowing where it’s best to buy in Brisbane right now and exactly the property you need to help you grow a strong financial future and property portfolio.
To book your “What to Buy and Where Property Buying Strategy Session” register at the form below, call 0409 499 034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.