HOW WE HELP EXPATS & INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
You’ll be kept informed every step of the way – so much so you’ll feel you’ve been on the ground yourself.
Are you an Australian who has been living overseas, but now you’re looking to return to Brisbane and buy a home or property investment? Or are you a foreign buyer looking for a sound investment property in Brisbane’s real estate market? Finding the right property from afar can be extremely difficult, with potential obstacles in your path, including:
- a lack of detailed knowledge of the area you want to buy in
- a lack of information about the Brisbane property market, including property prices and values
- concerns about potential legalities surrounding purchases by non-residents or non-citizens
- a lack of working knowledge about local financing requirements.
This is where Brisbane Buyers Agency can help.
Whether you’re searching for a home to live in or a savvy investment property, we can be your eyes and ears on the ground in Brisbane doing all the research and due diligence for you. We take this literally, so that even though you may be thousands of kilometres away, we can bridge the huge distance with constant communication via Skype, telephone and email. You will be kept informed every step of the way. We are skilled in finding the right property to suit the requirements of any buyer, and as skilled negotiators we can negotiate on your behalf to ensure you secure a strong investment.
With Brisbane Buyers Agency you will save yourself time, money and frustration by accessing our more than 20 years property industry experience combined with the exclusive intelligence available from our proprietary Smart Buyers’ Index. We know the local market intimately, and have established extensive networks, giving buyers greater access to better opportunities. It’s this combination of industry experience, access to smart buying opportunities and our dedicated ‘sleeves-rolled-up’ approach that our clients love! We work on a fixed fee and never take commissions from sales agents. For investors, our buyer’s agent fees are tax deductible.
Our services include:
- Property research
- Property inspections (note we ecommend a formal Building and Pest inspection as part of your contract)
- Liaison with financial advisors and banks
- Property valuation
- Auction bidding
- Settlement due diligence
- Pre-settlement inspections
- Post-settlement support including: taxation depreciation reports and renovation advice.