If you’re looking for Brisbane’s next property hotspot – check out this week’s featured “Investment Property Buy of the Week.”
If you’re looking for a property with great growth potential check out our Brisbane Buyers’ Agency Property Buy of the Week. This is all part of our service to help our clients make smart buying decisions, easily.
This week’s featured property is approximately 4 km from the city in a prestige suburb dominated by character residential homes recently purchased for $1,721,000. This is a great opportunity for an investor or developer as development opportunities rarely present themselves in this premier location. The property is already subdivided into 3 parcels of 544m2 each equating to a purchase price of $573,667 per parcel.
Brisbane Buyers’ Agency Feature Property of the Week
This property is a smart buy because of its:
- Located approximately 4 km from Brisbane CBD
- Close proximity to a major shopping district, schools and parks.
- Elevated position with outlook to the north
Value for money:
- This home sold for $1,721,000. It is a great development opportunity in a premier location that rarely yields development land of 1,634m2
- The home is already surveyed into 3 allotments saving the expense and town planning involved to split the block into 3 parcels which could potentially cost up to $100,000.
- The most recent sales of vacant land in the immediate area include:
- 541m2 sold June 2016 with city views (superior position)- $800,000
- 425m2 sold March 2016 on a busy road (inferior position) – $520,000
- 448m2 sold February 2016 post war 2 bedroom home in poor condition ripe for demolition, (slightly inferior position and smaller land size) – $635,000
- 513m2 sold April 2015 adjoining flood-prone land and partially affected (inferior position)- $618,000
- Subject home sale equates to $573,667 per parcel
Construction and fit out:
- High set post-war home with 4 bedrooms
- Northerly aspect
- Semi modern kitchen and bathroom
- Polished timber floors and painting in fair condition.
- Potential to demolish existing improvements to construct 3 contemporary dwellings in a premier inner city location
- Rental return in the order of $550 per week
- No maintenance or renovation costs – nothing extra to be spent internally or externally in the short to medium term
- Property investors
How do we know this is a smart buy?
We put this property through our proprietary property analytics tool, our Smart Buyers Index and it’s a great deal. Our Smart Buyers Index gives our clients the inside running on smart buys in Brisbane. We’ve developed it from our more than 20 years in the property industry working as a registered valuer, quantity surveyor and in sales. When you work with us that means you can tap straight into our experience and save yourself loads of time, money and frustration.
Would you like help with your next investment property purchase?
As a property buyers agent based in Brisbane we are totally committed to helping you make a smart buying decision on your next property purchase. We act independently and only select homes that meet our strict ‘smart buying’ criteria.
Our clients’ regularly tell us they engaged us because they were frustrated, and at the end of their tether, looking for a property in Brisbane that suited them. They were sick of wasting their time at weekend open homes and in the evenings – time that could be better spent with their loved ones.
We’d love to help you make your next Brisbane property investment or home purchase.
How do we work with you?
At Brisbane Buyers Agency, we help our clients make smart property decisions as easily as possible. We have a proven process and are highly experienced negotiators who regularly save our clients money, time and frustration. Our proprietary property analytics tool, the Brisbane Buyers Agency Smart Buyers Index, gives our clients the inside running on the true Brisbane property hotspots. We work on a flat fee arrangement, we do not work on commission, so you know exactly what your costs will be.
FREE Strategy session: “What to Buy and Where – Property Buying Strategy”
Imagine being crystal clear on what’s most important to you, so you buy the property that sets you up best financially and lifestyle-wise. Book a free strategy session with us where you will clarify your Buying Brief and gain insights into property opportunities available in Brisbane.
You will leave this session knowing where it’s best to buy in Brisbane right now and exactly the property you need to help you grow a strong financial future and property portfolio.
To book your “What to Buy and Where Property Buying Strategy Session” register at the form below, call 0409 499 034 or email email@example.com.